Ian Campbell, M.D., C.C.F.P. – Dr. Campbell graduated from Dalhousie University’s Medical School in Halifax, Nova Scotia in 1985, and went on to complete Family Medicine at McGill University in Montreal. He has been working on the Island of Montreal since 1986. His professional experience includes Emergency Room, In-Patient care, Clinique Reseau Statcare (walk-in clinic), and private practice. Dr. Campbell joined Kells Medical Research Group as a partner in 2000, and as an active member of the team has been Principal Investigator in many of our clinical research trials.
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 2017 Global Sites Solutions Summit in Boca Raton, FL
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 8th Annual SCOPE Summit in Miami, FL
- LMC-Manna Research is at the 16th Clinical Trials in Canada Summit
- GSK Shingles Vaccine Remains Effective After Four Years: Study
- Herpes Zoster Subunit Vaccine Shows Great Efficacy in Adults 70 and Older