Laurie T. Breger, M.D., C.C.F.P. – Dr. Breger graduated from McGill University’s Medical School in Montreal, Quebec in 1978, and since then has been working on the Island of Montreal. His professional experience includes Clinique Reseau Statcare (walk-in clinic), and private practice. He holds a Faculty Lecturer appointment in the Department of Family Medicine at McGill University. Dr. Breger is one of the founding partners of Kells Medical Research Group, and as an active member of the team has been Principal Investigator in many of our clinical research trials.
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 8th Annual SCOPE Summit in Miami, FL
- LMC-Manna Research is at the 16th Clinical Trials in Canada Summit
- GSK Shingles Vaccine Remains Effective After Four Years: Study
- Herpes Zoster Subunit Vaccine Shows Great Efficacy in Adults 70 and Older
- LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology’s Presents Type 2 Diabetes Findings at #EASD2016 in Munich, Germany