Mirela Mitrica, M.D. – Dr. Mitrica graduated from “Carol Davila” Medical School in Bucharest, Romania in 1988. She has worked as a clilnical research assistant monitor for GRIS (Grp de Recherche Interdisiplinaire en santé Univ. de Mtl) and Family Medicine Dept McGill. She has extensive experience in EHR-EMR after working several years for EMR provider. In 2006, she graduated in Family Medicine at McGill and is currently involved in several clinical research studies, general medicine and geriatrics.
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 8th Annual SCOPE Summit in Miami, FL
- LMC-Manna Research is at the 16th Clinical Trials in Canada Summit
- GSK Shingles Vaccine Remains Effective After Four Years: Study
- Herpes Zoster Subunit Vaccine Shows Great Efficacy in Adults 70 and Older
- LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology’s Presents Type 2 Diabetes Findings at #EASD2016 in Munich, Germany