Dr. Robert Schlosser completed his Endocrine fellowship at the University of Western Ontario and has been certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism by both the Royal College of Physicians and the American Board of Internal Medicine since 1992. Presently, Dr. Schlosser is the Staff Endocrinologist at York Central Hospital and Medical Director of the York Central Hospital’s Diabetes Education Center. He has maintained a thriving practice in the areas of Endocrine, Metabolic and Cardiovascular Disease in the Thornhill and Richmond Hill areas, and has special interest in the causes, co-morbidities, and complications of Obesity. Since 1998, Dr. Schlosser has participated in key international Clinical Research studies, including investigational therapies for the treatment of Obesity.
- LMC | Manna Research will be at the 8th Annual SCOPE Summit in Miami, FL
- LMC-Manna Research is at the 16th Clinical Trials in Canada Summit
- GSK Shingles Vaccine Remains Effective After Four Years: Study
- Herpes Zoster Subunit Vaccine Shows Great Efficacy in Adults 70 and Older
- LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology’s Presents Type 2 Diabetes Findings at #EASD2016 in Munich, Germany